Oscillating Shape Sorter
- Aluminum and stainless-steel construction
- Multi sorting deck surface textures
- 8 fractional collection containers
- Vibratory feed control with hopper
- Variable speed control for sorting deck
- Adjustable deck incline angle
- Adjustable deck run-off
- Easy access to clean and sanitize
- Bead blasted stainless steel sorting deck
- 10 abrasive sheet textures available
- Custom collection containers size
- Unique deck textures
The Oscillating Shape Sorter is one of our newest technologies.
It uses linear oscillating vibrations under a table to make unrounded particles — be that misshapen seeds or debris — climb up the slope of the table. Meanwhile, round particles roll down the left side of the table to the bottom of the incline, which are then collected into 8 individual trays for sorting.
Due to its interchangeable decks offering different textures, the Oscillating Shape Sorter can accommodate a wide range of seed separations.
Are you sorting ceramics, fine powders, grasses and flower seed? Don’t worry — the Oscillating Shape Sorter’s classification range can be adapted to the material being sorted by adjusting the incline angle and amplitude of the oscillation, allowing you to adjust to any kind of product that needs to be sorted.
Model Number# OSCA-1000
Configuration Single Deck
Product Dimensions 32″x24″x48″
Shipping Weight 320 lbs
Material Aluminum with abrasive paper
Input: 115 VAC 60 Hz (optional 230 VAC 60/50 Hz)
Listed: UL /CE
Get to know the Oscillating Shape Sorter
Particles that are not round climb up the inclined side of the table while the rounder particles are able to roll down the left side of the table towards the bottom of the incline.
Does your company have unique needs?
Give us a call or send a message
Get a free lab analysis!