- Aluminum and stainless-steel construction
- Multi sorting deck surface textures
- 8 fractional collection containers
- Vibratory feed control with hopper
- Variable speed control for sorting deck
- Adjustable deck incline angle
- Adjustable deck run-off
- Easy access to clean and sanitize
- Belt textures
- Belt material types
- Static eliminating ion bars
- Custom collection containers size
Are you working with particles that can often become misshaped?
The Belt Grader helps to ensure that there’s no cross contamination when processing products. Due to its open, flat belt design, the Belt Grader can sort round material from non-round material, and rough surfaces from smooth surfaces.
As an example, the Belt Grader can separate round, vegetable seeds from weed seeds, and rounded ceramic beads from broken or chipped beads.
There’s no need to worry about weed seeds contaminating your product while processing anymore — all imperfections are filtered out with the help of our Belt Grader.
Model Number# BTCA-1100
Configuration Single Belt
Product Dimensions 36″x42″70″
Shipping Weight 450 lbs
Input: 115 VAC 60 Hz (optional 230 VAC 60/50 Hz)
Listed: UL /CE
Get to know the Belt Grader
Make sure you have no cross contamination by using the Belt Graders unique design.
Does your company have unique needs?
Give us a call or send a message
Get a free lab analysis!